Guiding principles for environmental protection, health and safety
Infraserv Höchst pledges to act responsibly as required under environmental, health and safety law. We are aware of our responsibility to our employees, customers and the public when protecting human health and the environment. The following principles guide our business activities:
- We pledge to constantly improve our activities aimed at protecting human health and the environment with the support of our entire staff.
- We develop, monitor and optimize our processes and services to protect the environment, conserve resources and minimize risk.
- We provide a safe work environment for our employees. We enhance their skills, motivation and awareness of safety, health and environmental issues.
- Our health management programs provide our employees with comprehensive medical support and other services designed to promote employee health.
- Our efficient emergency response organization prevents environmental pollution and health hazards and contains them as best as possible.
- We require our suppliers and service providers to comply with equally rigorous environmental, health and safety standards.
- We pledge to consult and communicate with our customers, suppliers and other partners in order to ensure that everyone acts safely and environmentally responsibly.
- We actively engage in dialog with stakeholders and fully cooperate with government agencies. We also keep employees and the public fully apprised of our activities and their impact on human health and the environment.
These guiding principles represent our company's environmental policy and are thus binding on all employees of Infraserv GmbH & Co. Höchst KG and its subsidiaries.